1088, SawTrax Full Size 88 inch 1000 Series Package Panel Saw
The SawTrax 1000 Series of panel saws includes many standard features plus an accessory package that offers operators ease of use and convenience. This unit is ideal for customers that want to precise rip cuts and crosscuts on sheet goods less than 1 ¾ inches thick.
A Makita 5007F circular saw mounted on a spinning saw insert offers the operator the power to quickly cut and the convenience of a rapid change from cross cutting to ripping. Top of the line dust collection hookups also come standard with the Varsity package. The standard folding stand and wheels provide optimum stability, yet for storage and mobility, the legs fold as easily as a portable ladder, and the wheels allow for easy movement around the shop. Vertical and horizontal measuring systems help to ensure an accurate cut while 1000 Packages’ stop bar provides a simple stop for repetitive cuts.
SawTrax patented Accu-Square alignment system assures that their panel saws will never go out of square.
SawTrax the unique sealed roller bearing system provides for smooth carriage action and tight tolerances. Unlike some other manufactured machines with nylon roller bearings, SawTrax sealed roller bearings will not clog with debris or wear flat on a side.
Cross cut capacity 88"
Standard Equipment Includes:
- 10' wide compact Frame
- Welded steel frame, powder coated finish
- Rip Cut Either Direction
- Nickel chrome plated, 1/8” wall, steel guide tubes
- Top and bottom guide tube brackets ensure straight track
- "Set & Forget" Accu-Square™ Alignment System
- Accu-Fence™ Alignment System (Full Size Units)
- Accu-Glide™ Steel Roller Bearing System
- 2 Carriage locks ensure no play when ripping or routing
- Injected Molded Plastic Material Rollers
- The most Material Support Rollers in its class
- Uses Standard Size Blades (7 ¼”)
- Saw cord holder & Spring loaded saw counter balance
- Standard Carriage that can accept Floating Router Insert Plate
1000 Series Package Also Includes:
- 7 1/4 inch Makita 5007F industrial 15 amp saw
- Trigger locking mechanism
- Spinning saw insert plate
- Dust collection hood with viewing port
- 2.5" vacuum hose – 12 foot
- Dust shroud brush
- Vertical measuring systems
- Dual rip gauge
- Stop block with strip bar
- 2 horizontal measuring tapes
- 24 tooth carbide tipped blade
- FLTR Floating Router Plate – Route clean edges or dados
- MDFC Work at chest to waist level on narrow work pieces
- FSTP56 56 inch flip stop for repetitive cuts, flips out of the way when not in use