This wide-belt sander was built for the woodworkers who need the complete control of a felt platen for feather sanding and hard-roller sanding. With all of the most important features that have been proven effective over the years, this machine will deliver great workpiece finishes quickly and consistently. We have a limited supply of stock that is CSA certified. Please call for more details, as these are available upon request only. Shipping exceptions may apply.
- Sanding belt motor: 25 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 64/32A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 6/3A
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 1.2/0.6A
- Pressure roller type (double): Rubber
- Infeed drum: Spiral grooved rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro adjustable graphic/felt
- Sanding belt size: 43" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 43"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 14 - 60 FPM
- Surface speed of drums: 2,200 FPM
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Double infeed and outfeed pressure rollers
- Fast belt changes (takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic sanding belt oscillation control
- Digital readout to within 0.005"
- Variable feed speeds
- (5) 4" dust ports
- Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- *440V operation requires the purchase of additional components
- Approximate shipping weight: 2,537 lbs.