MANUAL 13 SPINDLE LINE BORING MACHINE
Standard and Features & Specifications
One Year warranty on Workmanship & Manufacturing
- 2 flip stops
- 64” fence capacity
- 2 Spring loaded index pins
- 2 Spring loaded hold downs
- 32 millimeter centers, distance between first and last drill = 16.5”
- Baldor motor, 3,450 rpm, 1ph-115/230 volt (11.8/5.9 amps) 60Hz Single Phase.
- 13- Spindle boring head with heat treated steel helical gears
- Accepts 10 millimeter flat shank bits, 6 lefts & 7 rights
- Optional Pneumatic operation, (turns off when pedal released, adjustable drilling speed).
- Machine weight (approx.) 380 lbs., crated 430 lbs. Pneumatic 440lbs
- Does multiple holes at one time
Pricing can vary slightly based on wiring configuration needed,
Feel free to call about questions! 1-800-996-2422