Maggi System 29 Construction Line Borer
Fixed Rate Shipping in the Continental United States
The Maggi System 29 Boring Machine provides a 29 spindle 32 mm universal drilling solution, with horizontal and vertical boring capabilities and pneumatic tilting of the boring unit with locking points from 0 to 90 degrees for quick set-up at any angle.
- Accurate positioning of the boring unit to the table with digital readout.
- 0 to 2.5" adjustable drilling depth with patented spiral setting device.
- (3) patented quick release material clamps with auto-setting to firmly hold material to table.
- Powerful 2 HP motor.
- 45" x 16" cast iron and MDF table.
- The MDF portion of the table is treated with non-scratch paint for highest operator comfort and to help prevent scratching of the panel.
- Side fences with mechanical digital readout for quick and accurate setting.
- 120" line boring fence with (4) stops.
- Foot actuated pneumatic clamps and drill cycle.
- Includes: Magnetic Starter with overload protection and (29) quick change chucks. Dust Outlet: 3".
- Net weight: 705 lbs.
- Dimensions: 59.3" x 37.8" x 50" Tall.
- Crated Dimensions: 59.8" x 37.4" x 40.5" Tall.
- Crated Weight: 815 lbs.
Feel free to call about questions! 1-800-996-2422