Call us for stock status or questions, Thanks! 1-800-996-2422
If you set out to design a full featured 8" Jointer, you couldn't do any better than this. We started with a 3 HP motor and a spiral Cutterhead and added a precision parallelogram table adjustment mechanism, extra long infeed table, large cast iron center mounted fence, pedestal mounted switch and a built-in locking mobile base. Check out the other features and you'll agree.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Switch: ON/OFF Push Button Switch w/Large Shut-Off Paddle
- Table size: 8" x 76-3/8"
- Tables: parallelogram design, precision-ground cast iron
- Cast iron fence size: 36"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/8"
- Indexable Cutterhead knives: 40
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Cutterhead speed: 5,350 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 5/8"
- Max. width of cut: 8"
- Sealed & Permananetly lubricated bearings
- Precision ground cast iron table
- Fully adjustable table
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder coated paint
- Easy access lever adjusted tables with height gauge
- Approximate shipping weight: 545 lbs