With its built-in locking mobile base and Pedestal-Mounted switch, our model ST1014 Spiral Cutterhead Planer is easy to move and operate. Just press down on the lock lever with your foot and this planer is mobile. Standard features: a 55-5/8" long precision-ground cast iron table with the cast iron extension wings, two feed speeds, return rollers, a 20" x 8" capacity, adjustable bed rollers, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, and a 5 HP motor.
- Motor: 5 HP, 240V, single-phase, 19A
- Maximum cutting width: 20"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 8"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 20 FPM
- Cutterhead type: Spiral with curved indexable carbide inserts
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 4800 RPM
- Table size including wings: 55-1/2"L x 20"W x 1-3/4"T
- Overall dimensions: 55-1/2"L x 43-1/2"W x 46"H
- Four Column Support with Positive Table Locks
- Pedestal-Mounted Magnetic Switch w/Overload Protection
- Built-in mobile base
- Precision ground cast iron wings
- Number of Indexable Inserts: 100
- Approximate shipping weight: 874 lbs.