Important Freight Information
Please read this page before ordering freight products.
Use this checklist to properly document any problems with your order. If you do not follow these steps, we cannot guarantee that the issue will be resolved quickly and the refund will be delayed.
- When you sign for your shipment, note any problems with the package (rips, holes, tears, broken panels)
- When you open your shipment, look for hidden damage. Contact the freight carrier within 15 days to report hidden damage.
- Keep the packaging material that your item was shipped in for inspectors.
- If there is extreme damage, refuse the shipment and call Bibb Tool to report the problem.
- Call us directly if you are not happy with your order. Do not cancel your credit card charge.