Shop Fox M1113—Wood / Metal Bandsaw
This Ships Direct From The Factory , Please Allow 8 to 10 Days Delivery
DOES NOT SHIP TO CALIFORNIA, LOUISIANA, MISSISSIPPI, TENNESSEE, MARYLAND, CONNECTICUT, RHODE ISLAND, OR MASSACHUSETTS
A VFD (Variable Frequency Drive) with digital readout provides infinitely variable blade speeds between 150 and 3000 FPM, making this saw great for cutting wood and metal alike! Just turn the speed control dial to set the perfect cutting speed for each type of material you're cutting. Besides providing the variable-speed control, the VFD also allows this machine to take full advantage of the high-torque/low-speed characteristics of a 3-phase motor—while only requiring a single-phase power supply. The vertical cutting configuration and massive cast-iron table also makes it easy to feed intricate, curved cuts. All in all, the strong versatility of this 18" Vertical Wood/Metal Bandsaw makes it an ideal choice when shop space is limited and the range of profect types is diverse!
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Power supply requirement: 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Max. cutting height: 12"
- Throat capacity: 17-1/2"
- Blade length: 133"
- Blade size range: 1/8"—1-1/4"
- Blade speed: variable, 150-3000 FPM
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Floor to table height: 37-1/4"
- Table size: 18" x 24"
- Left and right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Quick-release blade tension
- Steel guide blocks
- Two dust ports
- Wheel brush on lower wheel
- Frequency drive provides variable speed control
- Fully balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Rack-and-pinion adjustment on upper blade guide support
- Blade tension scale with magnified cursor
- Twin drive belts
- Includes rip fence and miter gauge
- Rip fence comes with right and left reading indicators, T-slots for quick change attachments, dead lift quick release, ball bearing slide, solid lever lock
- Overall size: 40"W x 76"H x 31"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 327 lbs.