Call us for stock status or questions, Thanks! 1-800-996-2422
If you set out to design a full featured 8" Jointer, you couldn't do any better than this. We started with a 3 HP motor and a 4 knife cutterhead and added a precision parallelogram table adjustment mechanism, extra long infeed table, large cast iron center mounted fence, pedestal mounted switch and a built-in locking mobile base. Check out the other features and you'll agree!
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, TEFC, 3,450 RPM
- Switch: magnetic w/thermal overload protection
- Table size: 8" x 76-5/16"
- Tables: parallelogram design, precision-ground cast iron
- Infeed table size: 8" x 43-3/8"
- Deluxe cast iron fence size: 35"L x 1-1/4"W x 5"H
- Cutterhead diameter: 3-3/16"
- Cutterhead knives: 4 (HSS) 8" x 3/4" x 1/8"
- Cuts per minute: 21,400
- Cutterhead speed: 5,350 RPM
- Max. depth of cut: 1/8"
- Max. rabbeting depth: 5/8"
- Max. width of cut: 8"
- Shielded & lubricated bearings
- Precision ground cast iron tables
- Fully adjustable tables
- Single V-belt drive
- Easy access lever adjusted tables with height gauge
- Heavy-duty center mounted fence with angle gauge
- Built-in dust chute with 4" port
- Powder coated paint
- Approximate shipping weight: 610 lbs
- Shielded and Lubricated Bearings
- Precision-Ground Cast-Iron Tables